Tuesday, November 14, 2006

"CHEEEEEESSSSSEEE!!!!!"

As requested by Granny Poopoo, here is a picture of Gary in his Elmo shirt. Gary LOVES this shirt. He gets so excited when I pull it out of the dresser! Sorry the picture's a little fuzzy. It's hard trying to get this kid to pose three seconds for a snapshot!
And here is the newest addition to our humble abode. We had our new-to-us Whirlpool washer and dryer delivered last night! They seem to work well; I've already done three loads this morning! It's sooooooo nice to be able to do a couple loads while I'm still in PJs! And the coin laundry was really getting expensive, so I hope this will save us a little money in the long run.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having a washer and dryer is better than se...........seconds of dessert!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Gary, you look so cute in the Elmo shirt.........I have another shirt coming your way soon so we will need to see another picture when you get it in the mail.

Unknown said...

He's so freakin' cute :)

And I'm jealous of your washer & dryer. :(

Heidi said...

Mom-
HA HA HA!!!

Megan said...

Isn't it great having a washer and dryer? I am still excited to do laundry. Speaking of which, we go through an amazing amount of it for just two people...

Heidi said...

Megan-
That's why we had to get them. We had soooo much laundry, and it was and expensive pain in the butt to lug it to the coin laundry. I am in love with my washer and dryer!