Thursday, September 27, 2007

Gary Cuteness!

I just have to post a picture of this masterpiece that Gary made! Joel and I got paid to round out the choir for Dr. Randy at Ebeneezer Associated Reformed Presbyterian Church this past Sunday, so Gary hung out in the 3-4 year old Sunday School class. He got to hear the story of Noah's Ark, make his own ark, and play with all the kids his age. (Gary has played here a couple times before, so he couldn't wait to "go to school." Last Saturday, he kept asking me, "Is it time to go to school yet, Mommy?" When he finally got there, he marched into the room like an old pro!) When the service ended, Joel and I went to pick Gary up. I asked the teacher if Gary had been a good boy, and she said yes. Then she giggled and asked if Gary is around adults most of the time. I said yes, why? She said a little girl snatched something from Gary, and instead of snatching it back or hitting her, he calmly said "I very UPSET with you!" The teacher thought it was just hilarious!
On Monday, I was sitting at the computer doing something online while Gary played and watched PBS. All of the sudden, Gary came running up to me. He said, "Mommy, look at me wag my tail!" I looked down to see Gary's wiener sticking through the opening of his little boy underwear while he wiggled around. It took all my strength to say how that wasn't how nice boys acted, without LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY!!!! He put "it" away and went back to playing in the other room. I LAUGHED HYSTERICALLY after he left. Sorry- no pictures of this one!!!
This is Gary on Wednesday. He found this big rubber band I use to keep my ironing board from sliding open as it hangs on the back of my closet door. He said, "Mommy, look! My belly is a smiley face!" Having a three year old is lots of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good grief! Heidi, your dad wags his tail the same way and it takes all I can do to not laugh hysterically at him, too! What is it with boys??? AHEM! :-)

Heidi Vega said...

AHHHH!!!!!! I just got a bad image burned in brain!!! tee-hee :)

Unknown said...

OMG, my poor brain! Is this what I have to look forward to with little Harry Cotter?!