Friday, September 14, 2007

Gary's Birthday at the Carrousel

We had Gary's Mansfield Birthday Party at Richland Carrousel Park. (Thanks for setting that up, Kay!) Gary REALLY missed being away from the carrousel, so this was a natural choice. He had a blast! Gary must have rode this thing at least thirty times. I think everybody had a great time celebrating Gary's big 3!
Gary riding on the carrousel with Grammy EE.
Kimmie, Mike, and John.
Auntie Abby holding Gary (he's "smiling").
Papa and Poopoo enjoying themselves.
Papa Tom and Nona Mary with the Birthday Boy!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Yeah your blog is back!!!!

Anonymous said...

I almost missed the great Carrousel party. I'd lost the announcement in my car and simply wandered down there. Planned to phone and ask just when the thing would take place. And there it was!

BTW - just found the announcement when I cleaned out the car today.

--Curt

Heidi Vega said...

Curt- Ha! We're glad you didn't miss it!

Anonymous said...

I can hear the carrousel music when I see the pictures! Hi, Dubie!