Saturday, September 15, 2007

Here's Gary's room. As you can see, it's bigger than his old room, so he has plenty of space to spread out his toys.

This is the rest of Gary's room. (I'm standing by the window.)

Here's "Gary's bathroom" off the main hallway.

This is the master bedroom.

The master bath has the tub and toilet separate from the vanity. That's really handy when there's a rush to get ready at the same time. The entrance to the big walk in closet in our room is across from the vanity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it is so nice and neat. I wish I didn't have any clutter!

Heidi Vega said...

You, too, can have no clutter! All you have to do is pack up everything you own every 1-2 years and move it to a different location entirely. When you get tired of moving crap, you don't accumulate it! (Personally, I think it's much more fun to stay in one place and collect crap!)
And I cheated by picking up ALL Gary's toys and throwing the dishes in the dishwasher before I snapped the pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Heidi, Not sure if I am doing this right or not.
If you have an email address, please send it to me.
Mine is j42k48@yahoo.com
I am on MySpace if you belong to that, punch me in as a friend...we can keep in touch this wsy too.
aunt Kathy