Saturday, September 22, 2007

Gary on his Bike

Joel took Gary out to ride his bike after classes on Thursday, so I went out and snapped a few pictures. It was good to get outside and enjoy the cooler temperatures. Too bad we go back up into the 90s today!
Gary on his bike.

Look at this face!

Cheese!

Here's the new light-up Spiderman shoes we got Gary a couple of weeks ago. I tried to get a picture of them lighting up, but it didn't work.

Here's a picture of Dan and Stephanie Stein's dog, Izzy. She's a lab-chow mix, and such a sweetie. When Gary and Izzy get together, they have lots of fun! In this picture, Izzy is staring at Gary and hoping that he'll drop some of his dinner.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I like his funny face in the second picture!

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard at that second bike picture. It is now my desktop picture. Such a cute face. Hi, Dubie!!!!

Unknown said...

Yeah, so that second photo is pretty much the best picture EVER--send me a print! :)

Heidi Vega said...

I laughed sooooo hard when I saw that face on my digital camera right after I snapped it! I couldn't wait to post it. As you myspacers know, it has even become my ID picture there. TOO CUTE!!!!

Gary said...

Hi Poopoo!